Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry.
Adventist Hospital – Santiago City Inc., the leading hospital in providing healthy lifestyle and wholistic care.
We are an ACCOUNTABLE mission-oriented organization working HARMONIOUSLY as faithful STEWARDS of entrusted resources COMPASSIONATELY caring for the sick of all creeds through wholistic approach without disregard of INNOVATIVE ideas in current trends and future developments in pursuit of excellence in healthcare.
Our Quality Policy
Adventist Hospital Santiago City, Inc., a Seventh-day Adventist healthcare provider is committed to continually provide quality service in fulfilling its mission.
It shall consider the voice of customers and continually monitor and improve its systems and processes to meet and satisfy customers needs.
It shall ensure safe and comfortable environment, competent personnel and updated equipment and comply with the regulatory, statutory and ISO 9001:2015 requirements. Objectives shall be formulated, implemented, monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure that the quality policy is met.
Accreditation & Awards
BAMC has been blessed and history will attest to the faithfulness of God to this hospital. Its humble beginning can be traced to a handful of people who had enough vision to build an institution that will serve the healthcare needs of the community around it.
- 1958 – Purchase of 2 ½ hectares of land now situated akong CV Ramos Avenue, Barangay Taculing, Bacolod City, Philippines
- 1961 – Medical Clinic opened in a rented building along Lacson Street, Bacolod City
- 1966 – Inauguration of 50-bed hospital with Dr. Willis Gentry Dick as Medical Director
- 1970 – Dr. R.W. Spalding became Medical Director
- 1971 – Dr. Francisco T. Geslani became the first Filipino Medical Director
- 1975 – Inauguration of wing expanding bed capacity from 50 to 100
- 1982 – Opening and Inauguration of OB surgical wing and 2 Delivery Rooms
- 1983 – Construction of Laundry building and renovation of operating room
- 1988 – “Esther Geslani Hall” a dormitory for ladies was inaugurated
- 1989 – Expansion and renovation of the Cafeteria
- 1990 – Mr. Rufo Gasapo became the president
- 1992 – Inauguration of 3 bed ICU
- 1993 – Francisco T. Geslani Hall inaugurated – School of Nursing men’s dormitory
- 1996 – Opening of Hemodialysis Unit
- 1999 – Opening of Maternity – Intensive Care Emergency – Rehabilitation and Dialysis Complex
- 2003 – Accreditation of Pediatrics Residency Training Program and ground breaking of East wing expansion
- 2004 – Inauguration of the East Wing expansion and change the name to Bacolod Adventist Medical Center
- 2005 – Recipient of the international Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2000 certification
- 2006 – Opening of the Pediatric Ambulatory Services, the first in the Western Visayas Cafeteria Makeover and celebration of 40 years of commitment to caring and wholeness
- 2009 – BAMC Fitness Gymnasium Inauguration
- 2010 – 12 bed ICU CT-Scan Philhealth Benchbook Accreditation BAMC TB-DOTS
- 2011 – Dr. Hector Gayares Jr. became the president and Medical Director of BAMC
- 2012 – Establishment of the Pool of Bethesda Foundation, groundbreaking for the new West-wing building and Toastmasters Club Charter-Healthcare Circle Toastmaster Club
- 2013 – 6-bed PICU and issuance of the MBFHI Certification (the first private hospital in Bacolod)
- 2014 – Opening of the Nutribites health food restaurant and inauguration of 6 storey building
- 2015 – Opening of the 4th floor (PCU 4A & 4B) and 5th floor (5A & 5B) VIP suite, opening of the 28 unit Hemodialysis Center and opening of the 8 OR Suites
- 2016 – Opening of the Physical therapy and Rehabilitation Unit and Fitness Gym and activation of the Health and Lifestyle Hub (6th floor) Health Education